Wednesday 30 May 2012

Promises.

My head cannot stoop any lower.

Her eyes...
I cannot face the tears rolling down all over..
How could I do this to her..
Breaking her heart.. over and over again..

The love of my life..
The one person I truly care,
more than anything in the world..

How could I be this unfaithful to her?
When did I become this ruthless hypocrite,
who made her believe that she can trust me?
Didn't I see her pure devotion? 

-----------



My broken promises...
My broken words..
Her broken heart.


----------



And now I stand before her...
With nothing but shame and guilt;
Not even having the courage to look into her eyes...
And ask for forgiveness...

-----------

For one last time, I wish I could fight for her..

-----------


I do want to fight for her!
I want to have one more chance
to prove that I won't let her down again.
How I wish she trusted me once more..
Once and for all...



There she is waiting for my glance...
Maybe its time to stop thinking
And do something about it..


-----------

I picked up the weakest shame and the tiniest courage left
And looked at her straight into eyes..


My breaths had fogged her image..

I wiped her tears.
I wiped my reflection.

And there I see...
Me.


-----------



I'm sorry.


-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment