Tuesday 24 February 2009

She.

I came crying out loud...
She blew a soft breeze into my little nose then...
I breathed it for the first time...
The fragrance of Her breath...
So pristine...

I named it, Air.

I took my first step on Her...
She lay down there for me to walk...
She smiled at me when I put my little feet on her stomach...
Softer than the finest velvet...

But still clasping than the roughest rocks...

I named it, Earth.

I fell down many times...
But she caught me always...
And kissed my cheeks...
They blushed with her pearls of kisses...
I touched my rosy cheeks...
And felt it between my chubby little fingers...
Nothing finer than those pearls...

I named them, Soil.

I cried as those beads of sand got into my eyes...
I was angry as they belonged to Her...
So She gusted a slow whiff on me...
And took them away from my eyes...

And made me smile again...

I named it, Wind.

I became weak and tired...
And she fed me with her milk...
The sweetest thing that I had ever tasted in my life...
The purest form I had ever felt in my life...
Other than her love to me...

I named it, Water.

I needed a shelter...
A roof above...
Beneath which I would be safe and happy...
She placed Her hands above my head...
And blessed me...
Her hands...lighter than feather...
Nothing as safer as being in Her own hands...

I named them, Clouds.

I wanted to rest...
She gave me the softest bed...
In which I lay down peacefully...
It had Her delicate palms' fragrance...
Calming me...hushing me to sleep...

I named it, Grass...

I felt withdrawn...
And I was lonely...
So She cried along...
Her tears drizzled on me...
When those divine drops touched my face...
I danced in it to make Her laugh...
And She laughed along...

I named it, Rain.

She brought big flashing streaks of light in Her eyes...
Her gleaming beautiful azure eyes...
Deeper and vaster than the bluest ocean...
Whelming with Her affection...

I named them, Sky.

The glittering aura of Her eyes...
Brighter than blanched silver...
Like a string of a thousand crescents...
Beaming with all Her glory...

I named it, Lightning.

She made drumming wham with Her hands...
To awaken me from my reverie...
And teach me to look after myself...
Hence I knew I should be careful...
And aware of my enclosure...

I named it, Thunder.

My life felt like its full of grey...
Then she made colours for me...
And I played with them...blissfully...
She charmed me with more and more colors...
So that I will never stop being happy...

I named them Flora and Fauna.


I was shivering with cold...
So She kissed me till I was comforted...
And hugged with all Her warmth...
Brimming with Her care...
Warm with Her maternal amore...

I named it, Sunlight...

I wanted to see myself...
My face...its reflection...
Its beauty and imperfection...
So she gave me Her mirror...
A cloudless crystal; still with flaws...

I named it, Moon.


But above all the eternal distinct facets of Hers...
She always loves me more than anyone...
As I was born from Her heart...
Warmer than Her womb...

And I always wish to live in Her heart...
And I wish to die in Her bosom...
Which holds Her untiring love for me...

Her heart...so magnificent...
So purer than Herself...
The most beautiful one it is...

And I named Her heart, India.




3 comments:

  1. Its lovely :) and to think u didnt give such a piece for our "swam" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work husna,made me feel very patriotic when i read this......keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. nostaaaaalgic and Patriotic.....!!!

    ReplyDelete