Tuesday 17 March 2009

The chains.

The more I lost you,
The more I knew, how much you gave my life its meaning.

The more I miss you,
The more I know the depth of my love.
-------------

So I will carry the pain in my heart always;
I find happiness in that pain.

The freshness of the wound;
Shows open my eternal love to you.

The crystal clear memories;
Paves way to my life onwards.
--------------

The echo of your laughter,
Is the lullaby I hear every night.

The sound of my every heartbeat,
Each of your footsteps towards me.


The moments we spent together,
Is the priceless treasure I possess.
--------------

The promises that I made to you,
Is the truest religion I always follow.

The dreams I saw about us,
Are the milestones I aim to attain.

The intensity of my devotion,
Is the chastity of my unconsummated love.
---------------

My untiring hope,
Is the food to my long journey towards you.

My profound faith in my love,
Being the deep root to the anticipation.

My never ending prayers,
are for a more beautiful ending.

My eternal optimism in myself;
Other priceless answer of my true emotions.
----------------

Maybe everything is meant to be the way it is...
Untouched. Unaltered. Unchanged.
Pure. Genuine. And Simple.
-----------------

Maybe the infinite unbreakable chains that I bound myself to you;
Is the ultimate freedom I ever gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment