Thursday 15 September 2011

sshhh.

So it is going to be one year since I published any new write-up at Keys Of Mind. I choose the word 'publish' specifically, because I still scribble down but they are only viewable to me, so it kinda doesn't count fully. Anyway. I think I stumbled into some block,a past which I can't write to my own satisfaction for the time being. Even though at certain times, I did wish I could scream at the top of my lungs, I was (maybe still am) at a stage where I wanted to experiment the silence for a bit so that I could cherish and keep the unsaid words, all to myself. I wasn't locking the keys, but just leaving everything free on their own including myself. So this small talk, made me scribble this small one;

Silence is there
In my mother's womb;

Silence is there
in a Pharaoh's tomb;

Silence is there
when I drink tea;

Silence is there
between you and me.

1 comment: